Sunday, April 20, 2014

cautiously optimistic

Major seemed to feel better today, and is not resting the leg as much. And was being a jerk pulling on the lead line. I did not trot him out, or see an abscess blow-out hole, but the heel bulb is less inflamed, I took him to eat grass and he led without hesitation. Fingers-crossed that things are looking up.

He did suffer the humiliation of his Easter costume.

at least I get grass while I am humiliated

And out-takes.
let's go over there!

mid-bite, not a good look

too embarrassed for more photos...

He is embarrassed by me. As he should be. No lovely dignified Arabian should have to look so silly. Except it made me smile among all the stress, so he tolerated it. Good boy.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear he is feeling better! Still sending healing thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete