Monday, February 21, 2022

thank you Q

Q and I have explored more than 100 miles of trails. We've had our disagreements, though mostly understandings. But it was always a temporary lease, and I was always looking for my next horse.

I was just getting her tail cleaner too! But she is certainly in better shape.
She taught me a lot, and will hopefully continue her trail career with her owner.

Thanks Q for a different perspective. I learned a lot.
I can use all my horse knowledge for my next adventure partner….(hint, not a gray…)

3 comments:

  1. I did not realize that Q was temporary.. hoping that you find the perfect horse for you next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the lease was always to end in May, her owner had hip replacement surgery, it was a win-win for us both.

      Delete
  2. Nice looking mare - she'll do find somewhere. LOL at your "no grays!"

    ReplyDelete