Thursday, November 28, 2019

thankful 2019

Thanksgiving is always a good reminder to stop and think a bit. While that idea is completely trite, sometimes the obvious is not appreciated.

I'm thankful for a roof over my head, clothes and a car gets me around.

painted the house! (mostly, garage is not done)

can't match, but comfy

good car

For food, pets, friends and family who are along for the ride.

mandarin milkshake

love the neighbor cat
sparkly Tahoe and SO

Major and friends hiding in the trees


And for Major, who does all he can to annoy me, but we're both the better for it.

major side-eye questioning me

always happy to explore around the next corner

trail rides chasing shadows

Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

  1. It's always good to remember how much we have to be grateful for. Lovely paint job + color. That geometric trellis is really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete