Monday, September 24, 2018

monday moment: cereal

One of the best things about being an adult: buying disgusting sugar cereal that you would have begged for as a child.

jumped a rainbow into my cart

The unicorn was calling me from across the grocery aisle. Finally I'd discover what a unicorn tastes like! (I suspected chicken...)

should taste like Fruit Loops, but it does not!

Damn, it says "Magic Cupcake" flavored…oh, it is AWFUL! Like bad frosting on cheap grocery store cake. Blech!

Will Major eat it?

He liked loved it! Is that animal abuse? I think he believes he will turn into a unicorn.

But I learned something important from buying unnecessary cereal: my unicorn name! (oh, you thought it would be don't give in to consumerism, blah, blah, blah? yeah, right). I am Emerald Cloud Jumper, who are you?


13 comments:

  1. We must be cousins because I am Emerald Feather Wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladybug Twinkle Sweet lmao

    I cannot believe Major. That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent Miss Ladybug. Or is that Miss Twinkle? Sweet? Who knew unicorn names were so complicated.

      Delete
  3. Best experimental blog post ever. I will not admit my Unicorn name, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But that is the only good that came of this disgusting cereal!

      Delete
  4. Moonbeam Snowflake Dream would love her some UNICORN CEREAL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Moonbeam, I'm sure it is at a fine retail establishment near you!

      Delete
  5. I was at the store the other day and there were lucky charms with unicorn charms. And I came so close to buying them even though I rarely eat cereal and pretty much never eat lucky charms. Marketing totally works...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh boy, I think I, I mean Major, need to try those too...

      Delete
  6. I am Rainbow Starshine Blazer.

    And I am bitterly disappointed that this doesn't taste like Fruit Loops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo, Rainbow, awesome. I was also super sad, I was hoping for Fruit Loops!

      Delete