Saturday, December 7, 2013

actual weather

I know, I know, snow, whatever. But...snow! We never get it. It's fun...for a day. I'm pretty done with it now. I'll take my mild winter please. I had lots of snow at my house (don't laugh, it's a lot of snow for here. I won't laugh when you say 95 degrees is hot).








Major lives about 600 feet lower in elevation. Almost no snow, but he appreciated a warm mash (who am I kidding, he appreciates any food-type product).


A nice walk and the sun came out, though frost-blanket wrapped shrubs are a little suspicious.


Now it'll be clear and cold, it's a waiting game to see what freezes. Hopefully nicer weather will return soon, and we can visit the trails, and continue winter adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Our mild winter has been rudely interrupted too...
    Love that first shot!

    ReplyDelete